Notices

how to get about 20-30 more whp out of non-boosted F22b2?

Old 08-20-2008, 01:35 PM
marc2583
Single cam man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default how to get about 20-30 more whp out of non-boosted F22b2?

hey fellas i've had my 95 lx for about 2 years now and have close to 300K on the f22B. I must say that i am impressed with the strength and pull of this engine for its age. all i had to do to it recently was a head gasket job and the only performance mod is an ebay intake and i still walk cars like 06 camrys up to about 3rd gear or so. Since there is that many miles on it and being that its my daily driver i would rather not go turbo to kill the block faster and i would only need about 20-30 more whp to be comfortable with the power. With that being said what performance mods could give me that much more power without a loud exhaust(intake noise is enough) and doing any major internal work.

please excuse my noobiness and thanks in advance for the responses
Old 08-20-2008, 02:51 PM
TheOtherDave™
Apathy Kills

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You'll be lucky to get 15 hp out of a fully built head, quality header and exhaust. And with 300K on the block, nitrous isn't prudent.

Unless you're willing to invest more into the project, save yourself the grief and enjoy the car for what it is.

:: HAN Integra FAQ: If, by some miracle, yours hasn't been stolen... check it out!