Notices

95 V6 Accord suspension

Old 07-27-2008, 11:16 AM
IbreakCars
Loss of Signal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 95 V6 Accord suspension

Hello I have a 95 V6 Accord and was looking for suspension upgrade suggestions. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Old 07-27-2008, 06:32 PM
IbreakCars
Loss of Signal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is a dd and I have ~$600 to work with on parts. I don't want something that's gonna rattle all my insides but I'd like to get better handling and to not feel like I'm driving through pudding. I read a little through the forums like I should have done before posting and saw that someone with a 94 4 cyl Accord was recommended Eibach Springs with KYB shocks. Would this combination also be recommended for my vehicle?

I went ahead and assumed they would be and found Eibach ProKit Springs Honda Accord 2/4dr 6cyl 95-97 Model: 4027.14 (which oddly enough doesn't include a 94 accord guess they didn't make a 6 cyl that year(clueless)), and KYB shocks shocks which appear to have 3 different service levels regular, super and ultimate but I'm unsure on the advantages and disadvantages between them.

Can one of you Accord gods give me a yea/nay, an explanation or link with an explanation of the different KYB shocks, or other recommendations.