Notices

i hope this is okay...

Old 06-12-2008, 04:55 PM
jH4nd
Honda Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i hope this is okay...

to randomly post this, but no one has really posted today and i was just curious on how all u other accord owners are doin? you have any projects in mind? is life good?
Old 06-12-2008, 06:11 PM
IkeRay
Aka #5

today replaced both front and rear driver side door lock actuators, took forever for the rear ended up having to bend the hell out of the locking rod and then rebending it back.

cleaned all the trash out of her and if I get a PC7424 or Makita 9227c this weekend, do a good polish on her.

now the only real things I need to finish are wiring up the under hood light, need to put a relay/fuse in there and finally get around to finishing the retrofit projectors...

what about you?
Old 06-12-2008, 09:13 PM
jH4nd
Honda Enthusiast

well i am waiting to order a set of kgb agx shocks/struts, then i gotta get my car painted and removed of the hood, fender, and bumper damage. after that idk... most likely rims, then all the basic performance upgrades. i wanna retrofit but i dont have the money to spend on everything and then take the chance to mess up everything. my birthday is sunday, so if anyone wants to send me some retros for a 97 accord id appreciate it! or anything for the 5th gen. :P im broke. but anywho, i love how no one else replied! i mean come on guys, this is like a brotherhood, chat it up bruh!
Old 06-13-2008, 03:41 AM
Misa
Pic Whore

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

my 98 is still running smooth... wanna get a TL in a year maybe.
Old 06-13-2008, 08:11 AM
IkeRay
Aka #5

what year TL? I'm looking into RL's actually, and their price is comparable, but the gas mileage isn't RL's get like 20 mpg if you're lucky, TL's can get mid 20's (like 24 or so).

whats funny is I had someone try to convince me the TL is the top of the line, then TSX, then RL...