Notices

'90's Honda Car Enthusiast Club - Northern California - Anyone Interested?

Old 06-19-2012, 12:17 AM
Gorak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default '90's Honda Car Enthusiast Club - Northern California - Anyone Interested?

Hey Folks, I just joined this group because I wanted to have more resources for my 91 Honda, but I have also always been interested in Starting a 90's or even a 91 Honda Car club. Go on drives, eat food, talk about the toils of our respective hondas, and maybe even collectively or on our own start improving or even upgrading our cars. I have seen clubs that require you to already be into upgrading your car and such, and I respect that, but I was more or less interested in just an enthusiast club where you can bring those beater hondas and we can give each other advice and etc on upgrading or even just restoring our cars and loving them all the way to the end. However many thousand/million miles that may be. Let me know I am just putting it out there, the 91 is becoming an old car and a lot of people still love them. Also please let me know if this is an inappropriate place to post this, etc.

thanks
Gorak
Gorak.knows@gmail.com
Old 08-15-2012, 11:43 PM
joanpark

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm one of the Honda enthusiast out there but I prefer the latest models of Honda than those of the 90's. Actually, I read from an article recently that the 2013 Honda Accord will hit United States car dealerships, in coupe and sedan formats. Experts are looking forward to the new continuous variable transmission. There are good auto loans rates out there for new Honda automobiles.