Thread: Multiplex Unit (Driver's Side)

Multiplex Unit (Driver's Side)

I had a thread about a month ago about my dash and a/c control lights going black when I turn my lights on -- and I've gotten great feedback and even found an old post from a year ago drilling down to the fact that I have to replace the Driver's Side Multiplex Control. I know what it is, where it is and where to get a new one.

Has anyone done this before? Can I do it myself? Or is it worth spending the extra $$ to take it to the stealership?

I had my pass. side multiplex shorted. its a Blue box pretty easy to replace. I was in luck and found a junkyard on line and order the part for 70.00. The dealer wanted 400.00.
    Night Hawk Black Pearl
    2000 EX-L Coupe
    F23A4
    http://www.imagestation.com/picture/...d/fa61ed30.jpg

the driver's multiplexer is about $113 passenger's side one is $104 at the local stealership..I replaced one it took 15mins you have to pull the fusebox out abit very tight space hardest part is getting the old one unsnaped.
    94 Accord Lx
    5 Lug Conversion with 97 Prelude Rims . EX ABS System Swap . Heated mirrors . S2k HID Retrofit . . AEM Cold Air Intake . OEM Odyssey Navi Retrofit .6th Gen. Digital Climate Control Retrofit .

Honda-Acura
    Honda S2000

Honda-Acura