Notices

Aftermarket fog lights

Old 12-26-2005, 09:51 PM
tim3090kc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aftermarket fog lights

I recently bought a OEM Style fog light kit from EBay for a 00-02 Accord. They came with everything that I need EXCEPT for the 4 mounting brackets to mount the lamps to the bumpers. My local Honda dealer did not have a part number for these parts so I would have to buy the whole kit for $300 if I wanted these pieces. Is there something anyone can recommend so that I can get these brackets without buying the whole kit?
Old 12-26-2005, 11:50 PM
CL1accord

i am sure go to many other local honda dealers and they should be able to help you out, and they can easily locate the stuff in any other state dealership as well. try this google and find some website, and i am sure they must have it also on ebay.
Old 12-27-2005, 04:08 AM
flyromeo3

the fog light kit does have the mounting bracket. I bought the same ones off ebay. They are small silver clips. One side has a hole and the other side is flat.
You have to screw those clips into the hole that sticking up on the side closer to where the fog light has an oval shape. The oval shape thing mounts to the outside of the bumper and the clip holds it in place from the back.
I hope this helps.
I would take pics but the fogs are already installed.

P.M or im me if you have any questions.....