Notices

Signal light problem

Old 12-21-2005, 10:03 AM
Honura_Kit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Signal light problem

I've researched here but didn't find any information about the problem I'm having right now.

I drive 02'EX-V4 mileage is about 65k.

When I'm driving/parked, and put left signal on, green light inside blinks really fast. right blinker is fine.
From outside, driver side rear/front blinker doesn't work. but when I put on my headlights (lowbeam), driver side rear/front light comes on(the parking light). but blinker does't blink.

tricky part is,
they work all the sudden, and then they don't work again.
Is my car just getting old and not functioning correctly? I checked all the fuses, they are fine. I even taken out the signal bulbs and checked. They are fine. what kind of problem is this? by the way, temperature is about 20. pretty cold. I don't think this has anything to do with it. But just incase. I'm not an expert.
Old 12-21-2005, 11:52 AM
SumAccordGuy94
Older Honda Fanatic

change the signal bulbs anyway... sometimes its not noticable that one of the filaments is blown.
Old 12-22-2005, 09:49 AM
semyonlibman

SumAccordGuy94 is right.
I had the similar probem with my son's 95 LX. Due to poor design the front driver side socket was rusted. Honda has changed the design but I would check the bulbs anyway.
Sam
Old 12-23-2005, 10:30 PM
Honura_Kit

cool, bulbs aren't that expensive.. I'll do that tomorrow. thx for info guys, appreciated