Notices

Prelude seats into an Accord?

Old 09-03-2002, 09:42 AM
Spyfunkr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Prelude seats into an Accord?

Will 92-96 Prelude seats fit into a 4th gen Accord?

I can deal with some modification.

Thanks
-Spy
Old 09-04-2002, 07:22 AM
v4lu3s

any seat witll fit you will have to bend the rails or fabricate some sort of adapters.
Old 09-12-2002, 05:21 PM
Hyperformance

personally. i have a 1994 accord sedan, and im gonna get 2 2000 Toyota Celica front seats and either the Celica back seat or a 1999 Mercury Cougar back seat.
Old 09-13-2002, 04:35 AM
Spyfunkr

How can you shop for seats like that?

-Spy
Old 09-22-2002, 08:46 AM
rutroe

Hey Spy,
I have a 4th gen and I put 96 Prelude Vtec seats in mine. Three bolts match up and one did not. For that one i drilledinto the floorboard and made a custom anchor. I have to warn you though, those seats are a lot stiffer and do to the floorpan of the Prelude, you sort sit way more towards the middle than you do normally. They looked cool, but if people aren't inot cars they would notice, they would just think they were slumping towards the middle, and the seats sat lower. I ended up putting 96 accord seats in my 92. Only problem i have is I put seats in from a four door into my coupe and everyone *****es when they try to get to the backseat. They out to just walk I guess But the 5th gen accord seats are way more comfotable than ours I personally think. Good luck
Old 09-22-2002, 09:21 AM
AcuraFanatic

6th generation is comfortable enough. No need for Lude seats. If I had to get aftermarket seats, I'd go Recaro or Sparco. But from any Honda, I'd choose the current Si seats.
Old 09-22-2002, 12:59 PM
Spyfunkr

Thanks Rut
Old 09-22-2002, 03:55 PM
ZigenBallz
p/t slacker

Originally posted by rutroe
Hey Spy,
I have a 4th gen and I put 96 Prelude Vtec seats in mine. Three bolts match up and one did not. For that one i drilledinto the floorboard and made a custom anchor. I have to warn you though, those seats are a lot stiffer and do to the floorpan of the Prelude, you sort sit way more towards the middle than you do normally. They looked cool, but if people aren't inot cars they would notice, they would just think they were slumping towards the middle, and the seats sat lower. I ended up putting 96 accord seats in my 92. Only problem i have is I put seats in from a four door into my coupe and everyone *****es when they try to get to the backseat. They out to just walk I guess But the 5th gen accord seats are way more comfotable than ours I personally think. Good luck
Hey rutroe, i have a question for you bro. Did you use the sliders/brackets from the 5thGen seats? If you did, do all the bolt holes match the holes on the floorpan?
Old 09-22-2002, 08:19 PM
kleankord

Originally posted by AcuraFanatic
6th generation is comfortable enough. No need for Lude seats. If I had to get aftermarket seats, I'd go Recaro or Sparco. But from any Honda, I'd choose the current Si seats.

my 6th gen lx sedan seats suck ass.. i would trade them for pretty much anything...
Old 09-23-2002, 10:06 AM
EliteBob13
I nearly wet myself!

Hey kleankord,
I must agree with you, my '99 LX 4-door seats suck.
Have you seen or heard of any seats that would be a nice replacement? I also have a '95 prelude and I love those seats I wonder if I could get those to fit. Anyway real newbie question my '99 Accord is a 6th gen? Plz tell me if I am right or wrong on that.

Bob

Quick Reply: Prelude seats into an Accord?