Notices

You guys are gonna love me for this....

Old 08-24-2004, 10:09 PM
ODUB
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default You guys are gonna love me for this....

as u prolly all know, i sell honda's....well i finally brought my 04 dealer pricing guide home...it's basically every model honda makes, in every trim, and the invoice and msrp for them so if anybody needs any prices on ANYTHING, post and i'll give u the invoice and msrp's on it...holla back, peacE
Old 08-25-2004, 07:14 AM
SWOOSHER21
Fight Rice

what is invoice on 04 SI , i get honda/toyota/lexus/mitsu/scion/... at $50 over dealer invoice. im too lazy to call over there, maybe ill have someone call over there today at work, then i can compare. thanks man
Old 08-25-2004, 07:56 AM
Cosmo M3
Lurker

that's insane, we pay $700 over invoice.
Old 08-25-2004, 04:46 PM
ODUB
Banned

y'all are all dumb, when i buy my 05 EX-V6 6speed, if im not still selling cars, im walkin in and telling them i want it for invoice and if there's dealer cash, i want that too...so that would get me about 1000 behind invoice on an accord coupe.....04 SI invoice is...17915.65 without side air bags, with side air bags is 18143.70
Old 08-25-2004, 04:59 PM
DakarM

whatever happened to this? Where is the CTR for US for 05?
https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/s...ad.php?t=91579
LCD Squad #0001
Originally Posted by WiLL
...I really wanna get out and shoot people.
Old 08-25-2004, 05:39 PM
Cosmo M3
Lurker

Originally Posted by DakarM
whatever happened to this? Where is the CTR for US for 05?
https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/s...ad.php?t=91579
holy shit, rick! you're posting outside of the basement

welcome to the accord board :thumbup:
Old 08-25-2004, 10:12 PM
DakarM

Originally Posted by AznMAC007
holy shit, rick! you're posting outside of the basement

welcome to the accord board :thumbup:

i lurk a lot. i usually answer simple questions since my knowledge of honda/acura is poor at best.

but i still want my question answered by Mr. ODUB
LCD Squad #0001
Originally Posted by WiLL
...I really wanna get out and shoot people.
Old 08-26-2004, 05:42 AM
flyromeo3

" if im not still selling cars, im walkin in "

If your not selling cars anymore than your not affiliated with Honda.
Which means your a regular customer/consumer = getting raped in price.
Old 08-26-2004, 02:55 PM
MarkPhx

Originally Posted by flyromeo3

Not really. I'm not a Honda salesman and I just bought a 6spd for $100 over invoice minus $1000 dealer cash. :dunno:
The salesmen needed to sell a car way more than I needed to buy one. I reminded him of that frequently during the negotiation process.
Old 08-26-2004, 06:30 PM
ODUB
Banned

Originally Posted by flyromeo3

alll u need is 3 things to get your way when u buy a car...knowledge and two balls. If u go in there and tell them what u want they'll have to do it or lose a sale, just that simple. I think of it like this, it's either you or me, and more than likely it's gonna be you, than me.... and if im not still selling cars by then, i know how the entire car business works...if the guy sellin me the car gives me any shit im just gonna tell him look, i used to do this and i was better at it than you are so i know how it all works...then im gonna repeat what i want one more time, and if they dont wanna do it, i'll find another salesperson that will. I ****in know the owner of the company, and all his sons, and every manager there personally lol me and my family have bought about 9 vehicles from them in the past 5 years, they are gonna give me what i want...and we are one of the biggest dealerships in the state, so if i call another dealership and say hey, billy navarre gave me this price, can u beat it? they'll do it just to get the business from billy...the key to buying a car is the same as getting anything else you want the way you want it...dont be a weak bitch, stand up for what u want and dont budge until you get it. dont let the salesman control you, you control him...simple...and as for the civic TYPE R, we got a press release about it around october of last year, along with the fit, stream, redesigned odessey, the odessey's are on their way, we're goin to houston to drive them next month before they come out, we got a release on the fit and stream about 3 months ago, those were supposed to go into limited production...i haven't heard anything about the civic TYPE R in prolly about 5 months so i dunno what the deal is on it...i know we aren't gonna order any, we'll prolly get like one...so i dunno if they scrapped the plans or what, but according to the release we got last year it was supposed to be coming out in 05...i may not be coming out until the beginning of 05, around feb or march, i dunno im still wondering about that myself...anyway, if u guys need anymore invoice prices lemme know...if u wanna know about 05 prices, just add about 400 to the 04 invoice...all 04 accords now come standard with dual front, side, and side curtain airbags, even the DX model....the sticker price went up 400 on them...we got an 05 LX and 05 EX today...the only changes are now they have all red taillights with only the backup light white (they look cool) the standard 6 airbags now, and the steering wheel controls light up now...oh and the V6's finally got some good looking wheels, the hubcaps have been redesigned too...the all red tails on the sedan are pimp...coupe stayed the same pretty much...holla