Notices

eibach springs + adjustable shocks

Old 08-15-2004, 12:47 PM
bubbrubb

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default eibach springs + adjustable shocks

If i get adjustable shocks, would they work with my eibach sportsline springs? Because i got a body kit, and i wanted to raise the back end about 1/2 inch or so to make the front look right (the corners near the tires are about a quarter of an inch lower then the front of the bumper)

Also, if my eibach springs dont work with adjustable shocks, could i put on stock springs on the back, and buy coilovers only for the back end? (mix and stock/eibach)

Edit: or could i buy the other eibach springs (cant remember the name) because they are like 1.5 in drop.
Old 08-15-2004, 12:49 PM
Intrepid241

The Eibachs should work fine with shocks like the KYB AGX.
Old 08-15-2004, 12:56 PM
bubbrubb

Any other ones i could get? Their arent any for the 98-01 accords on egay--ebay.
Old 08-15-2004, 10:40 PM
Ben95ex

since you already have sportlines, i would recommend buying some koni yellow sport shocks, or better yet the neuspeed koni yellows. they'll allow you to raise the rear spring perch to get the right look.

bilstein sports also have a couple of different perch heights, and might cost you a little less.
Old 08-16-2004, 01:21 PM
CalBearz24

Originally Posted by Ben95ex
since you already have sportlines, i would recommend buying some koni yellow sport shocks, or better yet the neuspeed koni yellows. they'll allow you to raise the rear spring perch to get the right look.
:werd:
neuspeed editions (also called SP3s, since it's the same part number as koni yellow sports with SP3 on the end) have 5 perches, the center is stock perch height. jschmid or otehrs can tell you how far apart they are, i didn't measure the ones on my sister's 98 coupe.
Old 08-16-2004, 01:25 PM
bluetwo
Relevance is irrelevant

the other eibachs are the Prokits, and personally i regret that I didn't just save up for coilovers in the first place instead of getting the pros. Finding good shocks to replace my stocks that are valved right and don't cost a lot hasn't been very easy.