Notices

Do Not Go To This So Cal Shop

Old 08-04-2004, 05:38 AM
Rollin'5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Do Not Go To This So Cal Shop

EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY DO NOT TAKE YOUR CAR TO:
PERRY'S AUTOBODY in westminster.
They have ****ed up my car for the last time and I will be in process of suing them starting today if they do not help me fix my shit.

They stated they would fix all damage from the accident and I had a quote from them as to what work they would do.

1. They did not follow the quote they gave me

2. In their quote was a 4 wheel alignment, now they are charging me $40 to do it.

3. A aftermarket bumper was put on the car and a aftermarket part was NOT on their quote that I received.

4. The paint match sucks

5. The window sill is STILL not fixed and was just bent back poorly

6. Rims; My car has been making a clicking noise on right hand turns ever since day 1 out of the shop. I have just now gotten fed up with it and decided I could not live with it any longer;......come to find out two lugs are removed from my driver side rear wheel.

7. My release levers are grinding like all hell which is not how my car is supposed to be restored to.

If anyone wants to try to help me out, call Perry and Ethan at perrys autobody and heckle the shit out of them. My car was the black 95 accord.
714-895-2809

I will be going to sleep for a couple hours before going to see my lawyer, insurance company and then going with whoever the shit cares and whoever has power to fix this shit right.
Old 08-04-2004, 07:04 AM
Intrepid241

Well it sucks that you've been screwed...but this really isn't the place to post this.
Old 08-04-2004, 11:56 AM
bubbrubb

Oh yes it is. Now people wont goto that shop and get their ride fixed all janky. I feel bad for you dude, should did all the work youself like i did after the accident Hope you get your shit fixed tho bro
Old 08-04-2004, 04:57 PM
dockersguy

Try calling the better business bureau. If they're a member it'll hurt them even more. Stick it to them. I hate it when businesses screw people over.
Old 08-05-2004, 12:13 AM
PikkaGTR
Power of Dreams

yeah heckle the he*l out of them until they fix your car the right way
damn dishonest mechanics
Old 08-05-2004, 02:44 AM
BONE

I had a similar situation with my Integra took it to a body shop they didn't put all the clips in the front bumper they also gave me a refurbished rim that didn't even match those body shops are always looking for the cheap way out good luck with your car
Old 08-07-2004, 06:52 PM
Sham

Small claims court, here in WA, a $21 filing fee, and you can have the Sherriff serve them for $28.01. Both costs can be reclaimed if you win the suit. Max allowed here in WA is $4000. Also, no lawyers allowed, just you and the business.

Also, contact the BBB. You can fill out a complaint online. *doing some work for you*. Okay, they are registered as Perry's Auto Body. Here's the listing:

Perry's Auto Body Inc.
6441 Industry Way
Westminster, CA 92683
(714) 895-2809

So:
1) go to www.bbbsouthland.org (this is for the california area)
2) There's a search box on the top right of the screen, under the title: 'Check Out a Company With a BBB Reliability Report'
3) Type in: Perry's Auto Body, click the Go button
4) Only one name should come up, click the link
5) This is there report on information recieved from the BBB. It says they have a satisfactory rating. No customer complaints filed yet.

To file the complaint:

1) on the right hand side of the menu bar, click the link: 'Complaint System'
2) now this opens an additional menu, mouse over to see it
3) select: 'Complaint About a Business'
4) at the bottom of the page, click the link that says: 'CLICK HERE FOR BUSINESS COMPLAINT FORM'
5) Now fill in your personal information, click Submit
6) now, using the report you obtained in the instrutions above, fill in their information (this is basic copy and paste)
7) now their link should apear from the information you entered, click the link
8) Select the type of complaint you have, I believe it is 'Problems with a Repair'
9) Now summarize your complaint in the top box, and briefly describe your experience in the second box. Basically copy and paste what you posted in the begining of this thread.
10) continue with the rest of the stuff (I didn't want to go that far, since it was asking information I didn't know, like date, time, place, ammount, etc.)
11) you'll get an email confirmation saying they recieved your submission, and then you'll be contacted within about 10 business days after that.

I'd first go with the BBB submission process, then small claims court if under $4000. And like you said, there's always insurance, they got lawyers and lots of power.

So there you are, hopefully this issue gets resolved, and you get what you want.

- Sham