Notices

mark another accord down

Old 08-02-2004, 08:57 PM
goodfella

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default mark another accord down *update w/ pix*

well i always said i wouldnt join the list...but after a rainy day and a stupid driver here in miami my accord is wrecked...some asshole just slams on his brakes in the middle of the highway so in turn i slam on mine but i go sliding cuz its kinda wet...right into the back of a truck...then the jerk slows down when i start to pull over then jus leaves! so now im stuck...i couldnt see his plates cuz it was raining and plus i was still kinda in shock of what just happened...i will post pix tomm..im off to the hospital...my back is killing me...question tho...why didnt my airbags come out?

sorry bou tthe bad quality pix...took em with my camera phone
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
photo_0031.jpg (28.9 KB, 133 views)
photo_0032.jpg (26.6 KB, 123 views)
photo_0033.jpg (24.9 KB, 120 views)
Old 08-02-2004, 10:12 PM
Intrepid241

they should've....I hope you get better man. Sorry bout your ride.
Old 08-02-2004, 10:35 PM
wedley2
bboy Wesley West

lol, even though u are wrong, he runs? lol.
Old 08-02-2004, 10:36 PM
goodfella

Originally Posted by wedley2
lol, even though u are wrong, he runs? lol.

thats what i said...that just made me more mad!
Old 08-02-2004, 10:52 PM
wedley2
bboy Wesley West

maybe he realized that he didnt have his license/registration or he was driving a stolen car. how bad was his damage?
Old 08-02-2004, 10:56 PM
goodfella

asnt anything visible...if u havent seen my car...its slammed to the floor...so its like i went under his truck
Old 08-02-2004, 11:32 PM
strykernyc

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

damn that suck., too bad u couldnt get his plate u could have blame him totally since he left. well i think airbags work n a way that they are supposed too, is hard to explain just like a computer lol my friend "she" driving a brand new 2000 civic 3 yrs ago lol on her first time driving it was at night and going at 100mph or around, a drunk driver hit her n front on passenger side, the bumper almost cameoff completely from the impact, she was able to maintain control of the car because she had her hand on the gear thing and from the impact she accidently pust it to park at 100mph... car stop slowly, she did not hit the wall. she hit the windshield with her forehead and one hand. broke a finger and some pain n the head. for whatever reason the airbags did not go off. if the airbag would have gone off, forget it at 100mph without seen and n shock, no way u going to control the car.so that was a good thing, btw the car was brand new so she got it repair for free. the drunk driver got away heh, worst part her friend was driving shotgun and she was pregnant at the time....so good thing airbags didnt go off for many reasons, could had been real bad and sad. btw this was n the expressway going to a party. i bet they had to replace or fix transmission
Old 08-03-2004, 04:47 PM
MINIRACER51
Stubby

The air bags probably didn't work if the car is that low, the sensors are near the front bumper, if the bumper wasn't afected, hence no airbag deployment???? Thats just my guess though, Still sucks about your car hope u can get it fixed
Old 08-03-2004, 04:51 PM
SonY:)AccOrd
GOSU

omg that sucks I woulda tried to chase his ass down if my car was still able to work
Old 08-04-2004, 12:18 PM
bubbrubb

The air bags probably didn't work if the car is that low, the sensors are near the front bumper, if the bumper wasn't afected, hence no airbag deployment???? Thats just my guess though, Still sucks about your car hope u can get it fixed
Yeah, youre right. If your car is too low. The airbags wont deploy because the sensor low already, and if your car is slammed they will be missed completely in an accident.