Notices

Need some info on my 04' accord

Old 08-02-2004, 07:10 PM
ifics

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need some info on my 04' accord

Sup all, first post here.. Just picked up the car a couple days ago, 04' EX Accord coupe. At the moment I only have one simple question, I was told I cant add window tint to the back because of the "Matrix Dots" (its what the guy called them). He said the tint will not stick properly and look cloudy. There has to be a way around this, I plan on calling Honda in the morning but just thought I would see if anyone here had some info.
Old 08-02-2004, 07:19 PM
ifics

Default ..

Also, I forgot to add something.. I have the navigation system and am trying to find information about adding one small screen with a dvd player (have no clue where to put that stuff yet). Is it possible to get the dvd player plugged into the cars audio system even thought its all integrated in the nav system? I really dont know much about electronics so if somebody could help with it or link me somewhere that could help me out.. Thx again..

EDIT: I posted this question in another forum...
Old 08-02-2004, 07:55 PM
jschmid

As far as the dot matrix goes...I know some shops use a black vinyl decal on the dot matrix, and tint the remaining glass. I don't have any experience with it as my sedan doesn't have any of the dot matrix to interfere with tinting.
Old 08-02-2004, 11:48 PM
strykernyc

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sure u can have tints, just dont do it with someone n the street. yeah get tints would look so much better
mmmmm maybe u can try the search button i remember someone post something about the navigation system and dvd, screen n ur car. sorry i dont know.
Old 08-03-2004, 02:28 AM
JJJ784
No Soup For You!

i have my matrix spray painted by my tinter. clean and no probs.