Thread: valet switch position

valet switch position

I just bought another honda and this one has a silencer security system. I don't know were the valet switch is (and it is dark out)....anyone know where the logical place where they were installed on a 1996 honda accord lx? Thanks!

ummm.....
    00 EX Sedan

They are usually under the drivers side dash, should be hanging down somwhere down up where the pedals are...thats the most common place.

It could be hidden though you can have them disgused as bottons in your dash suck as the defrost, or cruise control buttons...
    1991 Acura Integra Hybrid JDM B20B aka. My Baby Torque--><--Me
    RIP: 94' Accord EX -- Going once, going twice; SOLD!!! I miss my sunroof...
    DAYS WITHOUT WORKING ON MY BABY: 0
    NEXT!!: Fix my low idle problem and add an i/h/e, need to let this thing BREATH!

Originally posted by I_Hate_Thaveen
    I wanted to get a lightweight flywheel but I was wondering how durable they are, Like if I hit a curb would it bend?

Honda-Acura
    Honda S2000

Honda-Acura