Thread: replacing rear wheel bearing 93 accord

replacing rear wheel bearing 93 accord

has anybody replaced a rear wheel bearing on an accord with rear disc brakes, hub over rotor design(that should be all 4th and 5th gen accord EX's)? do you buy the whole hub assembly and have the rotor pressed on?
    4 door 4 cyl 4 speed 4th gen

Older Honda Fanatic SumAccordGuy94's Avatar
    you buy the whole hub/bearing assembly already pressed together. I think they're like $65 from autozone.

Actually, on the rear, it is rotor over hub... (yes, opposite the front) so its really easy to change...

ok i went and ordered it, it was like 100 bucks. so it should be a pretty easy swap then? and are you saying i don't need the rotor pressed?
    4 door 4 cyl 4 speed 4th gen

Honda-Acura
    Honda S2000

Honda-Acura