Thread: 96 civic please help trouble shooting the no start

96 civic please help trouble shooting the no start

Hey guys, well went to start my car lights on, fuel pump works, turn key nothing no clicks or any sounds at all. Push started just fine, turned on lights heater and wipers drove around so alt seems fine no loss in power. I have/had cruise control i believe is the bottom sensor.So i grabbed the other clip and pulled it off and paper clipped it, then eventually cut and twisted together the two wires at the top of the clutch ( starter interupt? ). I thought for sure this was it, and nothing. The starter was an autozone one I changed about three years ago. Could it or the solinoid be bad? Can I test it without pulling it? Any help much appreciated as i will be taking busses and cabs to work untill i fix this...

could very well be a toasted starter. It's super easy to pull the starter on your car. I would start there if you aren't even getting a click from the solenoid.
    SPWC Member #00001
    Quote Originally Posted by Tark
    i would eat a donkey Vagina
    Quote Originally Posted by e3NiNe
    - while you're tagging her from behind ... eat a cheeseburger. Put extra onions on it and blow into her holes.

Ive done it before but its not easy for me, i am big and it kills my hands. Cant i test it without pulling it?

bump and this is the clutch clip, not the cruise control right? it was the top one...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Honda-Acura
    Honda S2000

Honda-Acura