Notices

need help bad.

Old 07-29-2011, 02:18 PM
ricer wes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need help bad.

ok so a lot of things are going bad with my car. idk if there all connected or what but if someone could help it'd be greatly apperciated. so i realized it didnt feel like vtec was kicking in so i thought well maybe its the solienoid so i reaplaced that and the pressure switch.. didnt work so replaced it again. still didnt work well then i figued out my cluster didnt have a cel bulb in it so i put one in and it was throwing a code 22. well bout two days l8tr i checked the code again and it was throwing a code 3 also. well i replaced the map sensor hopeing the code would go away but it didnt. then a lil while after that from now on whenever i start my car in has no idle power like it wants to die. then after bout 10 seconds u can hear the intake kick in and it starts idleing fine but i dont think its cause of the intake. so idk and suggestions. also my car tacks out at 5500 and somtime 6000 rpms. and backfires every once in a while. sorry forgot. car is a 1995 honda civic ex wiht a d16z6

Last edited by ricer wes; 07-29-2011 at 07:22 PM.
Old 07-29-2011, 06:20 PM
Civic2Scooby

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you know there are ways to test components rather than just replacing them on a whim right?