Notices

Help!!

Old 06-06-2003, 05:05 AM
boostedcivic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help!!

I was installing larger injectors on my Civic and I have a AEM fuel rail. I was taking off what I am guessing is the return fuel line and dropped a washer. I cannot get it without taking off the intake manifold. It is on the outside of the block, but in a very hard place to reach.

Anyway, I am trying to find a replacement washer and need some help. I need a replacement part and the washer. I attached a pic of the part I need. What is this called? And does anyone know where I can get one and the special washer that goes in between it and the fuel return line?

Thanks for your help!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
part.jpg (37.7 KB, 39 views)
Old 06-06-2003, 05:26 AM
igo4bmx
CockBlockerator

are you sure its not just a standard type washer... looks like just plain old stainless steel.
if you really want the exact part. go to http:www.hondaautomotiveparts.com

also there are tools to grab small items in really hard to reach areas.. i'm not sure what its called, but its a long metal object with a claw type device on one end and a thing you press on the other end.
Old 06-06-2003, 06:00 AM
boostedcivic

I found out it is a Pulsation Dampener from a 93 Si. There is a special gear shaped crush washer that I lost. I already went to the Honda dealer and got the part.

For those interested here are the part numbers:

Pulsation Dampener Part # 16680-PE7-6612

Gear Shaped Crush Washer Part #16705-PD1-003

Thanks for your help..