Notices

Regular white face inserts?

Old 06-04-2003, 04:34 PM
khmy2ner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Regular white face inserts?

Can I possibly get regular white face inserts without the indiglo shit from anywhere? One possibility is to go JDM, but I use MPH here in the states. The other option is to go ricey with the indiglo such as the ones below. Or can I just buy them, install them and not hook up power? Will the factory lights shine through the indiglos? I just want simple. Thanks

Old 06-04-2003, 04:50 PM
94civicEX
I got worms.

Yes, what you're looking for are called overlays. I don't know if they have them anymore cause I haven't seen them for a couple years now, since the indiglo's went crazy. I can look around though .

duck squad member #00003
Old 06-04-2003, 04:59 PM
95DXPhiladeph

sounddomain.com had em available.... i think they're called Eurolite....

im not sure if you can do this, but couldnt you just put on the indiglow kit and not hook up the lights? im not sure how they are, like will the lights behind them light it up...
Old 06-04-2003, 05:14 PM
Outxider
X-Motoring

in my old coupe, i had the white face overlays. works really good and was made so the stock lighting shine thru. the indiglos, however will not accomplished this cuz they r totally dependent on the indiglo lighting. mines were made by pilot motorsports. www.autotoys.com still has em, or try www.mmrusa.com