Notices

Looking for Ricers in Michigan!

Old 05-30-2003, 06:16 AM
detroitrice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for Ricers in Michigan!

Looking for Ricers in Michigan! quote:

I am looking for any ricer in the Detroit Metro area to be part of a very organized and elite car club that I have just formed. The club is currently 2 members deep, but we just formed it as of today. We are looking to have about 25-50 members max, because anything more than that is just rediculous and you can't all go to shows together if you have that many cars. When I say that this club is elite, I mean this club is elite. You can't be part of the club by having a neon underbody kit or a Mustang. You actually have to have some mods and some asthetics going for your car. If your car just looks sweet, that's fine, but we're going to mod it out hardcore if you join the club. Anyone that joins the club, has access to performance parts below what companies pay for them, because I'm a direct distributor for around 50 aftermarket companies. I have very strong connections to get your body kits installed, custom paint jobs done, custom audio setups, etc... If you need it, I can get it for you, and cheap and that's what this club is all about.

Part of being in the club, means going on cruises that will be held 1-4 times per month, depending upon what's going on. We will attend shows together, and develop street cred. As for the cred, the club already has, my car is brand new, I've had my 95 Accord for two weeks, I have around 120 neons on this car, and I guarantee it's the brightest Accord you'll ever see. I am sponsored by Lite Glow and Quest, and once my AEM performance overhaul is done, I'll be working on an AEM sponsorship. My girlfriend the other member and founder, just bought her 2001 Toyota Celica GT-S, and she currently is working on getting sponsored by Lite Glow as well, which shouldn't be a problem, as I'm helping with all of the wiring of her neons and currently there are about 50 inside her car, so she's well on her way. If you want sponsorship, we'll work to help you get sponsored. If you want a custom wiring job, we'll do what we can to make it work.

We only have a few rules for the club:

- You have to mod and you have to mod hard
- We will have a cruise at least once a month, full participation would be appreciated, that way we can bring major attention to the club and build some street cred.
- When we roll out, we roll out in style, whether it be by drawing attention with my 150 neon bass lights flashing, a sick sound system, or DVDs, it doesn't matter. We want the first and only reaction to be, "DAMN!"

I guess as the President and founder of the club, you probably want to know what I'm rolling before you make a decision as to whether this club is worth your time. Well, my mods are listed below, just keep in mind, I've only had the car for 2 weeks, I still have a temporary plate, but I have a lot of stuff done already. The performance mods are going in on Thursday (June 6th), I already own them, I just need to install them and that's the day that seems to work out best, but I'm going to list them below anyway. But if you are interested in joining, please contact me immediately, as I'm definitely going to limit spots, and once my car gets out on the road, it shouldn't be hard recruiting.

PERFORMANCE
----------------------------
AEM Cam Gears
AEM Tru-Power Pulleys
AEM Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator
AEM Fuel Filter
AEM High Volume Fuel Rail
Nology Ground Wires

ELECTRONICS
Auto Meter Accord 2 Pod Pillar
Auto Meter Fuel Pressure Gauge
Auto Meter Air/Fuel Gauge

Lighting
65 Interior Blue 10" and 15" neon rods
28 Trunk Purple 10" and 15" Neon Rods
10 Exterior Purple 10" and 15" Neon Rods
30 Grill/Hood Purple/Blue 10" and 15" Neon Rods
1 Blue neon wheel well kit
1 Blue LED undercar Kit
1 Purple neon undercar kit
Multi-Color Reverse Bulbs

Mobile Audio/Video
2 15" Sony Explod 1400W subs
2 Rockford Fosgate BD1500.1 Amps (running 1 to 1)
2 Panasonic 4.25" screens
1 In-Dash DVD player
1 Alpine CD Receiver
1 Alpine 6 disk CD Changer
1 XM Satellite Radio w/ Alpine Receiver

ASTHETICS
1 Chrome AEM Oil Cap
1 Chrome AEM Spark Plug Cover
Old 05-30-2003, 06:20 AM
Tirod

what a ****ing idiot.. go away n00b
Old 05-30-2003, 06:46 AM
detroitrice

What?? I'm just looking for people in Michigan with imports... don't really think that is such a big deal. Imports are seriously hard to find around here, so you must rely on doing whatever it takes to meet up with others with them. Mustangs, Camaros, Corvettes, FireBirds, and Grand Ams are all that you see around here.
Old 05-30-2003, 06:48 AM
Paulll
Hail Bent

i like how you posted this is every forum, an no1 gives a sh!t
Old 05-30-2003, 06:52 AM
Bumnah
So OG it hurts.

:woowoo:
-----