Thread: how good is redline oil???

how good is redline oil???

i want to get a couple qts and put it in my tranny...and hopefully it will help out with my syncro problem until i am able to get my other tranny to get rebuilt...info???

Colby
    I'm going to make an assumption here and say it's WHOOP ASS!

Realtime Racing used it in the Type Rs they raced and whooped ass with.

I've heard nothing but good about it, and the fact that it's $$
    Call Skip @ Antonino Acura for discounted parts. Mention Colby & Honda-Acura.net. (860) 448-1299

Re: how good is redline oil???

Originally posted by crucial Si-T
    i want to get a couple qts and put it in my tranny...and hopefully it will help out with my syncro problem until i am able to get my other tranny to get rebuilt...info???
    I wouldn't think that a different type of oil would help with your synchro problem, being that it's mechanical and it's already there. Good oil would probably help PREVENT those type of problems.
    93 Civic LX - In the works...

She thinks my turbo's sexay....
    ::2004 SRT4 [black] 13.46 @ 102
    .:ATP Up pipe
    .:HKS SSQ BOV

Check out my website!
    Boostmachines.com

Honda-Acura
    Honda S2000

Honda-Acura