Notices

Need Help With Skunk 2 Cam Gear!!!! Anyone Know About This?!?!

Old 04-23-2005, 11:35 AM
jdm4door
Reppin H-Mafia.....

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Help With Skunk 2 Cam Gear!!!! Anyone Know About This?!?!

Hey guys does anyone in here know how to change your cam gear my home boy did mine for me and im trying to get my girls done today before we go out to yella bellies race way tonight if yall could please help me out on how to do it oh yea one more thing what degree should i set it at to get the most out of it??? thannks holla
Old 04-23-2005, 11:39 AM
Omniscient
warm butter on toast

They have homies in Oklahoma? Anywhoo, to do the cam gear, you gotta work at getting the bolt off, I hear it's a pain in the ass to get off/put on at the right torque, and with my experience with a timing belt, it's a pain to get back on without the tool to get it back on. On an old S-10 we just used a flat head screwdriver. But yea, wait for someone with more experience with cams.
Old 04-23-2005, 02:38 PM
jdm4door
Reppin H-Mafia.....

oh fo real damn she might not get to test that hoe tonight lol i know i can do it though damn she just needs to pay 80 to get it put on thanks for the info anyone else got any information.........
Old 04-23-2005, 02:43 PM
Snoopy
been there done that

putting a cam gear on the stock cam and then adjusting it while not on the dyno is a waste of time.
Old 04-23-2005, 03:21 PM
jdm4door
Reppin H-Mafia.....

well hell i know you wont be able to tell or do anything lol but i was just trying to get it on there so she wont have to pay 80 bucks to do it and then she was gonna take it to intercrew to dyno it....