Notices

A few things.........

Old 02-10-2005, 07:46 AM
TheKazz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A few things.........

Hi guys,

1 - someone has mentioned to me to install an interior antenna since I can't change the stock antenna on the car (mast is pretty old, a bit of rust in that area as well). I was wondering if I should keep the antenna wire pluged into my deck, snipp off the other end, and wire it up to a small antenna that'd fit on my dashboard? or is there another way? And plus, would I have to buy anything to keep radiostations from riding over eachother?

2 - My instrument panel lights keep on flickering. I was wondering what's the reason for that and how can I fix it.

3 - My rear hatch glass sprinkler doesn't work. I checked the fuse and it was fine. Anything else that could be the cause it's not working, and how can I take care of that?

Thanks for the help
Old 02-10-2005, 03:02 PM
'93TurboD
5-finger discount :rick:

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

1: I don't know, I'm not an audio guy. I'm sure someone on the audio forum can help you with that one.

2o you hear ticking under the dash when you turn on the ignition? if so its probably the ground wire on the thermostat housing (left side of eng @ the block under the intake manifold). just undo the 10mm bolt and clean the connection.

3oyou hear the pump working? if so then it's probably a clogged washer line, just blow it out with compressed air. if not then ur washer pump may be fried. Check for power @ the connector.

-hope that helps