Notices

Advise needed

Old 01-29-2005, 03:33 PM
hondapants

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Advise needed

Hi I'm new to the Honda game and want a bit of advise from people in the know, I have been thinking of getting a Honda for some time now but still have not made a decision on what car to get. Integra's are out as living in England they only released the Type R version here (dc2 I think) and as I have no garage it would be rich picking for some thieving scum bag, I really like the CRX Del Sol or what ever its called but 2 seat aint enough, so a quick Civic it looks like it is and they only good one I have seen is 94 VTI I think this makes it a EG B16A) hatch with only 44,000 miles, my concern is that the car might now be outdated and should I be looking at something newer like everyone here tells me? so what do you think? has this car had its day should I be looking at EK'S or newer? are people starting to look down on the older Civics now? O one more thing what is all this rice business and what does it mean? never heard it over here.
Old 01-29-2005, 04:26 PM
Kai
Rotorphile.

The 92-95 "EG" Civic chassis is the most popular car to modify in the US, for good reason. They're simple, reliable, and easy to upgrade. You can't go wrong with one, and a VTi is a great start.

The only people who bitch about old cars are those who either can't fix them themselves or are obsessed with not having "outdated" stuff.
Old 01-29-2005, 05:27 PM
onebadassdx

i traded a 99 coupe for a 95 hatch with less options.