96 hinda axel wont go in oin bkocking

96 hinda axel wont go in oin bkocking

Changed my clutch an axel wont go in tranny theres a pin blicking it ? Wbat do i do anybody ever solve this

LOL!... No, there is NO pin blocking it!... (LOL!)

I assume that you're talking about a 1/4" rod-like structure that you can see when you look into the transaxle, right?...
    Don't worry about it!...

The thing that's keeping your CV-axle from completely going into your transaxle is the circ-clip at the end of the CV-axle!...
    You just have to keep playing with your CV-axle until you get it in there!. But, whatever you do... DO NOT remove the circ-clip!!!...
    That's what holds your CV-axle in the transaxle!...

Have fun!...
    Last edited by RaceRx7; 12-25-12 at 11:45 PM. Reason: make it more accurate