Notices

How many of you...

Old 10-19-2008, 06:36 PM
ghetto94integra

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How many of you...

wish the DX still had manual windows?
(Effective 2006, the DX has power windows)

wish they would bring back the VX and HX models?
(the most fuel-efficient non-hybrids)

wish we could get the Euro hatchback?

wish the Hybrid was available with a sunroof and/or a stick?

wish the Acura CSX was available in the US?
---------------------------------------------------------

Me, I would like the DX to return to manual windows because they are fun!
I would also like to see the VX and HX come back as well. The VX would be equipped like the DX (except with a sunroof as well), and the HX would be equipped like the EX (I know it used to be like the LX, but I want a sunroof!) The hybrid would have the sunroof standard. There would be no more LX or EX.

This would be my ideal Civic Lineup:
DX HB
DX coupe
DX sedan
DX wagon
VX HB
HX coupe
HX sedan
HX wagon
Si HB
Si coupe
Si sedan
Si wagon
Hybrid HB
Hybrid coupe
Hybrid sedan
Hybrid wagon

Acura CSX Base (Sedan and Wagon only)
Acura CSX Type-S (Sedan and Wagon)

The DX would be as it is currently except it would have manual windows and manual steering with the current engine and 5-speed stick or auto.

The VX hatch would add a sunroof, manual steering, manual windows, the Hybrid's wheels, and a VTEC-E engine available with 6-speed stick or CVT. The HX would add PL, PW, PM, PS, and I guess most of the EX's features but with VTEC-E and either a 6-speed stick or CVT.

The Si would be the same as it is now. To ameliorate the automatic-transmission controversy, this would NOT be available on the Si, but it would be available on the Acura CSX Type-S. The HB would have manual windows and steering, but the others would still have power windows and steering.

They Hybrid would also remain largely unchanged, except it would be available with a 6-speed stick and also come with a standard sunroof. As with the Si, the HB would have manual steering, manual locks, and manual windows, but the other Hybrids would still have power accessories.

Every Civic would have a sunroof except the DX.

Do you guys agree with me?

Last edited by ghetto94integra; 10-19-2008 at 07:01 PM. Reason: clarifications needed