Notices

07 Civic Si sedan short ram intake

Old 07-05-2007, 02:28 PM
Diablo66

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 07 Civic Si sedan short ram intake

I bought this short ram intake for my 07 Si sedan. I tried to install it but ran into some trouble, not sure what I was doing wrong and I don't have instructions to refer to. Can anyone help me out?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...4738602&rd=1,1
Old 07-05-2007, 05:15 PM
sherwood
I missed Sean

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

exactly what is the problem?
Old 07-05-2007, 05:33 PM
R_Squared
LEVEL UP

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I hope this helps:

http://www.kandn.com/instructions/69-1012.pdf
Old 07-05-2007, 05:46 PM
Diablo66

what i received in the box was 4 clamps, a spacer, the metal intake pipe, a wide rubber hose, and very thing long rupper hose and the filter
the filter fits into one end but if i shake the pipe around in my hand it drops out, im assuming that isnt supposed to happen
the wide rubber pipe properly fits on the other side on the intake and i have a clamp around it
the intake has a spot for the air sensor

im not sure what the thing hose is for
there are two spots on the intake where hoses can go over them but they are both bigger than the hose i received...im thinking that i didnt buy such a great part
Old 07-09-2007, 06:58 PM
FLip wit da Flo

you got what you paid for man..

I got a Fujita SRI and i ran into NO problems at all during the install. I paid $200 shipped for it and i expected good results and i'm happy with what i got. You have to replace the new hoses with the stock ones. Did your intake come with instructions? For a civic Si you shouldn't have bought an intake like this.
Old 07-10-2007, 04:42 AM
Diablo66

thanks for your help guys...the instructions actually made things easier, i did have the right part i was just doing something wrong...installed it on saturday, the car sounds and drives great....thanks again
Old 07-26-2007, 02:55 AM
tdgsr95

Originally Posted by Diablo66
thanks for your help guys...the instructions actually made things easier, i did have the right part i was just doing something wrong...installed it on saturday, the car sounds and drives great....thanks again

did you really notice any performance difference with the aftermarket intake? maybe a little less power? just curious, because you get a cold-air intake right from the factory. but hey, if all you're looking for is sound then you should be happy.
Old 07-26-2007, 11:00 AM
Diablo66

Originally Posted by tdgsr95
did you really notice any performance difference with the aftermarket intake? maybe a little less power? just curious, because you get a cold-air intake right from the factory. but hey, if all you're looking for is sound then you should be happy.
yea i definitely notice a difference....my friend has an 04 acura tl and whenever we used to drive side by side it would be dead even (from like 0-80) but once i installed the intake my side mirror is by his bumper whenever we race
plus i really like the change in sound, especially at vtec
Old 07-29-2007, 10:37 AM
FLip wit da Flo

Originally Posted by Diablo66
yea i definitely notice a difference....my friend has an 04 acura tl and whenever we used to drive side by side it would be dead even (from like 0-80) but once i installed the intake my side mirror is by his bumper whenever we race
plus i really like the change in sound, especially at vtec
vtec and intake = :hsughr: